Saturday, August 4, 2012

saturday special -- august 4

It seems everyone is on vacation and enjoying what's left of summer.

This makes for a very quiet blogosphere. But I still managed to find a few things I think you might like.

1. I love the mix of coral and orange in this card by Julie Stainton.
Photo credit: Julie Stainton (Belle Papier)
2. From the beautiful button and the soft colours and the layers of paper -- this layout is is just delicious.
Photo credit: Janna Werner (Papiersalat)
3. Neon is supposed to be a big trend in scrapbooking right now. I'm a little skeptical, but when I see a layout like this one by Lilith Eckels, I can't help but feel a little giddy.
Photo credit: Lilith Eckels
4. Close to My Heart has released a new idea book full of new products. My new favourites: the Dakota paper collection (perfect for my little cowgirl), the Love Blooms stamp, the Pear & Partridge paper collection (a nice Christmas collection), velvet rub-ons, glitter letters, canvas letters and metallic markers. I can't wait to see these in person although I'm afraid the list will get longer!!  ;-)

5. Five is my lucky number and I couldn't end this list without adding a little something.
Can't you just imagine the scrapbooking possibilities?
Have a great week!

1 comments:

  1. I love your lists! Another great one, even if it is quiet!

    ReplyDelete