Saturday, October 6, 2012

world card making day


7749823306_6dc5956b57_n
It's today!

I first wanted to show you the great card I made in Kelly Purkey's class during Crop & Create Ottawa. I think it's super cute!
Mist: Pretty Sunshine, Pink, Leaf Green,  (Mister Huey)
Brad and letter stickers: Everyday Eclectic (Echo Park)
Cardstock, stamp and patterned paper: unknown
For World Card Making Day, I made this for a co-worker who retired this summer. The party is on Tuesday. I hope he likes my card!
Patterned Paper: PB&J (Basic Grey)
Sticker: Portfolio (Pink Paislee)
Flowers: Saturdays (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Stick Pins and Cardstock: from my stash

Happy card making!

1 comments:

  1. love these!i just know that he's going to love it,maybe he retired just so he could get a card from you :)

    ReplyDelete